This B+ certified course is interactive and focused on applying Best Value to real-life situations and cases. There is also ample opportunity for the exchange of experiences between participants.
The Best Value Masterclass B+ training is a logical continuation of your Best Value Basics Course (B Certification). It deepens and extends your Best Value knowledge so that you can apply Best Value independently. A considerable part of the training includes the philosophy – the foundation of Best Value – which is necessary for successful application of the Best Value approach. The training is concluded with an exam that leads to an internationally accredited B+ certificate.
Your skills after the training?
After finishing the Best Value Masterclass you are able to:
- apply the Best Value Approach in projects, for example in tender teams, bid teams, assessment teams, in project management, and as a key person in the Best Value process
- understand and apply the basic principles of Best Value
- participate in the Best Value Expert training – A certification
After this training you will have earned the B+ certificate, and you will be registered on the website of Best Value Nederland, the platform of Best Value professionals in Europe. After this you can start with the Best Value Expert Training – A certification.
This training is intended to be for anyone who wants a deeper insight into the Best Value approach and wants to apply Best Value independently, either you are a client or a vendor, and in various roles (purchasing, account management, project management, sales). Especially for buyers, contract managers, project managers, tender managers, bid managers, and other key personnel (such as service delivery managers, technical managers, design managers, etc.)
This training is a logical follow-up of the B-training offering a deeper and broader perspective and the opportunity to deal with the Best Value subjects of the digital training in an interactive and practical manner:
- Most important principles
- Paradigm change
- How to start with Best Value?
- How to recognise expertise?
– defining objectives, scope and conditions
– assessment procedure
– setting award criteria, competitive range, ranking method
- How to demonstrate expertise?
– client analysis and preparation for a Best Value tender
- Process and steps in the clarification phase
- How to utilise expertise? How to approach the execution phase?
In addition, we will ask you to apply your knowledge to a specific case and we will prepare you for the exam by practicing exam questions. Every training day is concluded with an exam.
- 2 days onsite training
- including 2 exams of 1 hour
- Accredited A+ trainers, licensed by Arizona State University
- Free book: “How to Know Everything Without Knowing Anything” by Dr. Dean Kashiwagi, founder of Best Value
- Both in-company and open courses available