- Best Value Basics Online Course€ 247Learn the basics of the Best Value Approach place and time independently (12 months access to online course)
We have developed a course for you containing 24 online modules of 3-4 minutes each (1.5 hours total). There is a quiz with 50 questions to self test your knowledge. The modules can be run as often as you want (12 month period). Download material is available for future reference.
Watch the first video for free:
- 2 day Masterclass (B+ certification)€ 1500Are you new to the Best Value Approach or do you want to learn more? Take our online Best Value Basics Course (2 hours) and join our 2 day Masterclass for in depth learning.
Each day will end with an exam to test your understanding of ‘Best Value’: you will receive a registered B+ certificate (99% of participants passes first time). Includes a free book, written by the founding father of Best Value (value € 35)
Possible dates (minimum of 8 participants):
- 2018: 6/7 June (NL), 2/3 July (NL), 26/27 Sept (NL), 11/12 Sept (NO)
- 2019: 29/30 Jan (NL), 4/5 June (NL), 10/11 Sep (NL)
- B-certificate renewal / upgrade to B+€ 650Is your B certificate outdated (>2 years) or do you want to upgrade it to B+? Join our refreshment sessions (2 separate day parts) and take the 2 exams (99% of participants passes first time).
Possible dates (Minimum of 6 participants):
- 2018: 5 June (NL), 25 Sept (NL)
- 2019: 31 Jan (NL), 6 June (NL), 12 Sept (NL)
- Preperation for A certificate€ 3500Are you B or B+ certified and ready to take on the next level? In 13 day parts we will teach you how you can write your paper on recent application of the Best Value Approach, so you can get A certified.
First starting date: 28 September 2018. Group coaching: minimum of 6 participants
- 2017 ‘Best Value’ Book€ 35
Learn how to see into the future and minimize the need to collect and analyze detailed information to understand the cause and effect of reality. Use natural laws and logic to simplify your life at home and at work.
The book explains how to apply the IMT into the business sector through the “Best Value Approach” (BVA). Applications of the BVA are limitless. We recommend the 2017 edition of the book. In our opinion, this edition is easier to understand than the 2018 edition.
Author: Dean Kashiwagi Copyright: © 2017 Kashiwagi
[Price excluding shipping costs]